Friday, December 21, 2012

Because I Love You: 2012's Worst Words by The Atlantic Wire

So I mentioned in an earlier post that December has become all about the Best Thing of 2012. Well, I happened across the best I've found yet. The Atlantic has compiled a list of the words that are 2012's worst. In reading it, I can assure you some of these are recognizable as fingernails-on-chalkboard annoying. Some of the more obvious are Epic, Actually, and Literally. And then there are some real gems that evoke a pickle-sour a-hah moment when you recognize them on the list. I won't spoil the fun, so check it out at the link below!



An A-to-Z Guide to 2012's Worst Words - Entertainment - The Atlantic Wire

2 comments:

  1. Hello from a fellow OneFour author! I'm SUPER excited about your book--it sounds really amazing. And speaking of amazing, this list is incredible. I'm dying.

    I do have to say, though, that the press conference of the whole butt-chugging incident was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. I could not write that situation/those people/their self-importance if I spent twenty years doing it.

    ... And since I live in the Silicon Valley, believe me--the brogrammer is a real thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kelly! Gotta love my OneFour peeps! And thanks for your excitement for my book! Yours sounds fantastic! I think we're going to be busy readers in 2014! ;)

    ReplyDelete